Friday, June 24, 2011

I forgot what my Never Done activity was

Never Done: I forgot what my Never Done activity was

I literally can't remember. I know I did it. It was one of the kind that sneaks up on me. I remember that because I had two others planned (go to Fairway -- can you believe I have never been? -- and eat street meat) which I ended up not doing because this other thing happened. I remember thinking about how to write about it, because I think it was a little delicate and extra personal. And for the life of me, I cannot remember what it is. I started not remembering what it was last night before going to sleep, and when I woke up still not remembering what it was, it occurred to me that this is, in and of itself, a Never Done activity.

Not sure what else to say about that new and embarrassing level of obliqueness. In other news, I have completed 3/4 of my Never Done year!

No comments:

Post a Comment