Saturday, September 3, 2011

I was featured in an online radio interview (and then took the ferry to Provincetown)

Never Done: I was featured in an online radio interview (and then took the ferry to Provincetown)

My BK Buzz interview, called A Year of Trying New Things, posted online. I already said so much in the interview -- and Shannon did such a good job of editing and framing it -- that I will let the BK Buzz be my words for today.

I can't actually. I would be leaving out a big piece of Never Done information if I didn't also tell you that I took the ferry to Provincetown for the first time, with Abigail, to visit Mich, and once here I saw a couple songs in a set by a great show: Scream Along with Billy. I don't think I've been in P-town since 1982. Also, I have only ever been here in the off-season. In a car, because I get seasick, and also because I came from central Massachusetts, not Boston, so taking a ferry wouldn't have made any sense. But more important than travel talk -- we have many Never Done adventures planned for the weekend. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment