Friday, January 18, 2013

My own personalized Google map

I'm not actually going to show it to you, because it's MY OWN and PERSONALIZED. But for my birthday, Logan made me a map called "Ode to I-84", full of all sort of stuff to do in Connecticut, which I drive through fairly often, rarely actually stopping.  Last year she told me about The Place, where I had one of the best lobsters I've ever had, grilled to perfection on their outdoor fire pit, where they do all their cooking. (The Place is on the map. There I told you what's on it. Also Bloodroot made it on.)

So far my map has lots of places to eat on it, but she says she's going to add other stuff as time goes by. The map has cute icons and her own commentary on the places she chose, which I didn't even know you could do on a Google map.

Such joy, just looking at it, but also thinking about the joy to come actually using it. Connecticut road trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment